Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

3D Projects at Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday!
Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This Week's Challenge...
3D Projects ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I only made one of the new Nugget Treats from My Favorite Things (MFT), but I am quite sure that I will be making more. I cut the pieces with my Cuttlebug.

The pattern papers are by My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found Union Square stack and the stamped sentiment is by Whimsicals Designs (closed).
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "3D Projects" challenge. The design team has quite a variety, so be sure to check them out.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

9 comments:

  1. This is just super cute! I love their new nugget dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen this on MFT site, but was hesitant in getting it. I need to play with what I have right now, too much unopened products that I need to use up first. LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet :) makes me wish (almost lol) i still had children in school so i could make treats for their class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute nugget treat holder and I love the mix of pattern papers you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE! Love the nugget holder! Cute Pattern Papers too! I can see mass producing this for giving out to the teachers! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!