Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge ~ It's Anything Goes

Hello!
I'd like to thank everyone that sent FB messages yesterday in regards to my son's car accident. He walked away (thank goodness) and was only complaining of airbag burns, a back ache, and a sore hand. I am hoping today he doesn't feel any more pains. I have to bring him to work this morning, so I will be checking on him. The car was towed and insurance assessed the damage already. I was quite impressed with the claim agents and how quickly they were able to assist. The cost to repair the car is just over $10,000. Hopefully they won't find any other concerns and it will be fixed within the next two weeks. I am glad I am off for the summer, so I can help him get around. 

The challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy began yesterday while all this happening, but you still have almost a week to create and submit. 

This Week's Challenge...
~ Anything Goes ~
~ The Best Challenge ~ 

Here is my Design Team project...
A co-worker asked me to make a watermelon themed birthday card for her granddaughter. 

The Miss Kate Cuttables' cute watermelon was cut with my Cameo. I also used a couple different MFT dies (Single Stitch Line Tag-Corner Rectangle Frames and stitched rectangle from a Blueprints) that were cut with my Cuttlebug.

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Birthday Wishes set. A pink and green bow along with a few black gems were the final touch.
Hope you will join us at Pause Dream Enjoy this week for our "Anything Goeschallenge. Be sure to check out the other DT projects.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your son’s accident. Your card is so cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Georgiana!! I'm SO glad your son is ok. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your son is okay, Georgiana. Your card is so fun!! I love the colors and the adorable slice of watermelon!! So fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgiana! I'm finally back from Vacation and thought I would POP IN to see what I've missed! I'm shocked to read the news about your son, but I'm so happy to hear he's alright... what a scary situation -
    You've also been a busy crafter! Your watermelon card is adorable and I love the Treat Containers you made... they are so cute! The Masculine Beverage holder was very cool and I was so excited to read that you are Dare 2B Artzy Guest Designer for this Month! YAY for you and what a beautiful card you made to start the month off! Love that butterfly! The Sunshine owl card was so sweet! :) I'm Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your son's car accident, I'm happy to hear that he is doing ok and you are able to assist me to get around. I know how hard it is to be a mom when things go wrong! Beautiful card, I love the summery design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about his accident! I am glad he is ok!! This is ADORABLE!! LOVING the watermelon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!