Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Guest Designer ~ Day 2

 Hello Everyone,
I am thrilled that I am Guest Designer at Dare 2B Artzy again. Be sure to stop by their blog and then head to the shop, so you can add a few of their products to your stash.

Today's Guest Designer Project...
Since I used a butterfly last week, I decided to choose a flower from the Wishing Happiness stamp set for this project.

First, I stamped the flower with Versafine Onyx Black ink on heavy white cardstock and then I sprinkled clear embossing powder over the lines.  After tapping off the excess powder, I heat embossed the image. I used Chameleon markers to color the flower in shades of pink and purples. I cut out a MFT scalloped frame in purple polka dot paper and adhered it onto a rectangular piece of pink paper.

The stamped sentiment is from the same stamp set ~ Wishing Happiness and it is also heat embossed. Pink and purple sequins were scattered on opposites sides of the flower in groups of three. Lastly, mini purple pearls were added to the center of the flower and in the middle of each sequin.

This card should bring a smile to someone's face since happiness is being wished upon them. 
Thank you again Cindy and Kendra for allowing me to be Guest Designer this month. Looking forward to another project next  week.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Love the colors and design!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Georgiana!! The flower looks amazing!! I love the beautiful colors!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The colors are so PRETTY G! I LOVE the Floral design... Very Elegant!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, like the colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, love the sweet and simple design. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD spot!! Gorgeous card!! Amazing job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!