Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Good Luck at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Diva Fans!
Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by!
Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This Week's Challenge...
~ March Sketch ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I didn't want to miss out on St. Patrick's Day even though I will not be at school with my class (It's Spring Break this week.). 

I used my Cameo to cut the shamrocks and pot of gold. The stitched circles are by My Favorite Things. The gold  glitter enamel dots are by Teresa Collins.

The fishtail strip is by My Favorite Things and the stamped sentiment is by Scrappy Moms Stamps. I used yellow embroidery floss to make the miniature bows.


Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "March Sketchchallenge. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

9 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!