Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Anything Goes Challenge at Craftaholics R Us

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday! 
It's Hump Day!

Thanks for stopping by at Carson's Creations and welcome to my new crafty followers. I hope I can inspire you to create something new! Don't forget to leave your blog's name, so I can visit you. Today I am joining the challenge at Craftaholics R Us as the DT floater. 

This Week's Challenge...
~ Anything Goes ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I enjoy playing with watercolors because the colors and design is always different. You never know what you will get when the colors dry, you layer additional colors on top of each other, or you just let the colors blend naturally. I used picked raspberry and worn lipstick oxide inks for both of these backgrounds. I splattered some raspberry, white, and silver too. I then used the MFT abstract heart and cut it a few times in various colors with my Cuttlebug. 

For this one I added some embroidery floss, silver enamel dots, LOVE die-cut, and you was stamped and heat embossed with silver powder.

For the second card, the stamped sentiment is by Scrappy Moms Stamps and the ribbon is by Melissa Frances. I used micro sized Glue Dots to adhere the crinkled ribbon and bow.
Other Challenges:

Hope you will join us at Craftaholics R Us this week for our "Anything Goeschallenge. Be sure to check out the other craftaholics.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

15 comments:

  1. Ooh WOW Georgiana! I LOVE them both! The colors are stunning and what a fantastic heart die - the silver is perfect!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart!! It is beautiful! The colors are so pretty!!
    Fabulous cards!! Stunning job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The watercolour background is fabulous! Thank you for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG challenge! Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the colors!! The hearts look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super cards, great colours and design.
    Thank you for joining our 'No Patterned Papers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous die!!!
    Love what you have done with it!

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! These cards are both beautiful!! Love the colors!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are just beautiful Georgiana!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are fabulous. Would have a hard time choosing a fave. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, ever so classy. Thanks for popping into my blog, following you now. [thought I had a while back but believe blogger removed some of us.]
    Have a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards. Love the colours you used and the silver adds just the perfect touch of sparkle :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. My blog is www.cindyvernon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!