Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Paper Play Sketches Color Challenge

Good Morning Everyone,
Happy Wednesday!
Today is my daughter's two week surgery re-check. Hoping for a good report since her knee looks better (it is not the size of a grapefruit any more). Perhaps the doctor will say she can increase the complexity of exercises, so she can get more range of motion. I'll keep you posted!

Not only is it already half way through the week, but it is also  Paper Play Sketches Day!
This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
I just bought these color drops dies from My Favorite Things  when I went to their store and I knew that using these colors would be a good combination. I love all the possibilities. I cut out a bunch of drops in the three different colors and shapes and then laid them on the my space in various positions. Here is the arrangement I finally decided on.

The happy birthday sentiment is a MFT die, which was easy to cut on my Cuttlebug. I scattered three sequins in the same colors around the word.
Oh yeah...after the camera issues I did learn a neat trick from the blog Thirteen Thoughts. She suggested using your computer monitor as a background. I tried it! I selected a purple wallpaper, put my card on a dispaly stand and voila...a slightly brighter picture. Just think of all the options since there are thousands of wallpaper choices. You can have a different look every day!

Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they used the colors.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Hope you hear good news on your daughters surgery re-check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just AWESOME!! I love the color drop dies. You did such an amazing job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a fabulous card! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!