Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Let's Go to a Wedding and Eat Cookies

Happy Thursday to Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by to see what I am sharing today.

It's a good day for a summer wedding and while there I think we should eat some cookies! If You Give a Crafter a Cookie has a new challenge and here is the photo inspiration...


Here is my Design Team project...
The team was offered two files from The Cutting Cafe and I chose this one...wedding word shaped card. Thank you Regina for giving us the opportunity to showcase your products. I cut the svg file on my Cameo.

I chose the colors of the cookies: kraft, cream, and pink. I made two cards and alternated the base and letters. The pink flowers are Jolee stickers and pink pearls are lined in threes. 


The stamped sentiment is the oldie I used the other day by Inkadinkadoo. It was still sitting on my desk, so I just grabbed it. It worked because it was just the right size for the space since I didn't want to cover up the lettering.

The opposite colors.
Thank you again Regina from The Cutting Cafe for allowing us to use your files.

Hope you will join us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie this week for our "Photo Inspirationchallenge. The other design team members all interpreted the picture differently, so go check it out!

If you like what you see, please become a follower. Leave me your blog name and I will stop by to see what you have been making!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!