Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Give a Crafter a Summer Cookie

Happy Thursday to Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by to see what I am sharing today.

It's a good day for some cookies...summer themed ones. If You Give a Crafter a Cookie has a new challenge and here is the photo inspiration...

Here is my Design Team project...
After looking at this picture for a few minutes, I decided I wanted to use the sunglasses and I wanted them to be bright colors. Then I used the Wonderful Watercolor technique from MFT Camp Create Day 1 to design my background.  

The stamped sentiment is from Jaded Blossom ~ Encouragement set.
Hope you will join us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie this week for our "Photo Inspiration" challenge. The other design team members all interpreted the picture differently, so go check it out!

If you like what you see, please become a follower. Leave me your blog name and I will stop by to see what you have been making!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!