Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Welcome Polka Dots and Chevron

Happy Tuesday!
It's Die Cuttin' Diva day!

This Week's Challenge...
~ Polka Dots and/or Chevron ~

Here is my Design Team project...
A co-worker asked me to make a baby card, but she loves them personalized. I love polka dots and chevrons, so what a great opportunity to combine the two.

I used My Favorite Things dies ~ Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames and the onesis was cut on my Cameo. The personalized info was printed on my computer then cut with a MFT stitched circle die. The stamp  ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps, the bow, and sequins were added last.

I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Polka Dots and/or Chevronschallenge. Be sure to check out the other design team projects.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

9 comments:

  1. Sweet baby card! Love the combination of the polka dots and chevron!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby card! I love the way you used both the polka dots and chevrons! Very pretty color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! LOVE the chevrons & polka dots.... adorable baby card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful baby card! The design and the papers are wonderful and I just love yellow, blue and white together!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous baby card. Love the colors you used.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!