Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PPS ~ Challenge #41

Happy Wednesday!
It is also FSA Math Day, but I would rather focus on something less stressful. How about a challenge! They can be fun since you have so many options.

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
We are having major changes in our school district and I know some of the people being effected. I wanted to make a card, so I could cheer up at least one person.

The stamped sentiment is by My Favorite Things ~ Encouraging set.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they interpreted the sketch.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is a very sweet gesture to give someone who may be going through some rough times... beautiful card and lovely colors Georgiana. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layers and pretty papers! Fantastic sentiment :)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun and such a happy feel to your pretty card.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!