Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #17

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this wonderful Wednesday.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches. I am super excited to share because I am returning to the design team. I love sketches and these ones are especially versatile.

This Week's Challenge is...

 Here is my Design Team project...
I created a ballerina birthday card for a sweet little 4 year old. The dancer is part of a Miss Kate file ~ Dance Your Heart Out.

Pink buttons with twine tie all the colors and polka dots together nicely.

The stamped sentiment is by Cardz TV.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketch challenge. Be sure to visit the Design Team members since there is so much inspiration!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely! Great color combination too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Georgiana!! I love the beautiful ballerina!! The colors and papers are so fabulous!! The colors are perfect together!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how PRETTY! LOVE the Papers... the Ballerina is lovely!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card my friend!! I love the pretty pink!
    Congrats to you!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what pretty colors and patterns...such a hapy card
    ...makes me smile
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty!! Love this colour combo and that dancer is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card! I love the fun color combination you used! That dancer die cut is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! My gosh! You forgot to warn us to put our sunglasses on first. This is bright and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this ballerina! Wonderful bright colours too! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers and the elegant dancer!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!