Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Dessert of the Month at Die Cuttin' Diva

Hello Diva Fans,

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you will join us this week since this is a yummy challenge! LOTS of possibilities!

This Week's Challenge...
Dessert

Here is my Design Team project...
I think making some Halloween cake with this funfetti mix will make someone happy. 

This dessert box is by Jamie Lane Designs.

The stamped sentiment is from a wooden stamp ~ most likely from Michaels.

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Dessertchallenge. The other design team members have a bunch of scrumptious yumminess.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

15 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. You are correct this would make someone very happy. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a fabulous idea this is!! I love the gift box!! Those bats are awesome!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish you could see me, I am having a fit! What a darling idea!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this!! Fun and Yummy!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous gift box!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Georgiana this is a fantastic gift box!!! I really love this, great idea!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! Awesome gift set!!! Perfect for people like me who like to bake from scratch!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo cool! I'll send you my address so you can mail me this right away. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous project, I just love your take on the challenge! I'm sure your treats will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEEKKK! Love this! I might have to get my hands on that file!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!