Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Thank You for Something New

Hello Everyone,

It sure is a wonderful Wednesday since Christmas is only two days away (I have a few last minute errands today and then I am definitely ready) and it's time for a new DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. 

This Week's Challenge...
Something New

Here is my Design Team project...
I made thank you cards for my class because of all the new stuff they got me for gifts. Boy, was I lucky...a necklace, a couple gift certificates, a teacher mug, a Christmas ornament, a candle, a Tervis cup,  and a few homemade gifts (kids that love to craft and make gifts...hmmm...perfect for being in my class). 

I used Tim Holtz distress inks (barn door and mowed lawn) to make each of the backgrounds. That was fun! I love how different each one is ...just like my students!

The foal point is a stamped sentiment by My Craft Spot and it is adhered to a Lacey Circle Spellbinders. Frosty Kisses skittles (from the newest skittles release) in the corners and a green sparkly bow (Did you see my sparkle cards from yesterday? Check them out for more sparkle!)

I made eleven, but I may need to make a few more for co-workers.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the "Something New" challenge at DoubleClick Skittles. Be sure to check out the other projects by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Georgiana! Love the backgrounds!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is gorgeous! Awesome job on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! The background look amazing!! I love the colors!! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beeeeeeautiful!! I adore watercoloring and you did a fantastic job, Georgiana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! Love the awesome background!!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Georgiana! I love the pretty color combination! The doily sentiment is adorable! I am sure everyone will love their card! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards...love your wonderful smooshing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Pretty!! LOVE the background design! Looks awesome! Your students will love these cards!
    In case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!