Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Snowman Challenge at DoubleClick

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by! It's time for the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. 

This Week's Challenge...
Use a Snowman

Here is my Design Team project...
A funky snowman from Miss Kate Cuttables...don't you love the rectangular look instead of the typical circles. My hubby thinks he looks like a giant marshmallow!

I used the Rudolph red skittle from the new Holiday Release.

I used the new Grinch green skittles, added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the snow, and the stamped sentiment is by Whimsical Designs ~ Snow Much Fun set.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the "Use a Snowman" challenge at DoubleClick Skittles. Be sure to check out the other Design Team members.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Georgiana! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's adorable. Marshmallow, yes. Nice and squishy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Georgiana!! The snowman is so cute!! I love the sparkly snow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Marshmallow Snowman is Adorably CUTE! I agree with your hubby on this one.... but at least he's cuter than a marshmallow! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!!! Love this Marshmallow snowman!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! The marshmallow snowman is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...my...cuteness! Your hubby is right, he does look like a giant marshmallow! An adorable, giant marshmallow! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet snowman and pretty card. Love him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!