Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Ellie the Elf at Miss Kate Cuttables

Hello Everyone!

Today is my day to post at Miss Kate CuttablesBefore I share my daily post, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today! 

Here is my Design Team project...
For all the girls thinking that elves have to be boys. Here is a cutie. Sparkle bows, peppermint candy cane, and a few little buttons. The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom.

This girl elf file from Miss Kate Cuttables.

Red sequins to add a  little holiday cheer. 

12 comments:

  1. She's so darn cute, Georgiana!! I love her rosy cheeks!! The papers you used are fabulous!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so DANG CUTE! Fun card design as well! :) Have a Great Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...She is precious!!! Fab & Fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cute elf ! Love your super cute and fun card !
    Hugs & Blesssings ,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good golly - she is just darling! Love your pretty papers and great layout, this is a wonderful card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling elf! She is the cutest!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, thank you for joining in at CCC, Claire xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!