Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Thanks a Melon

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back! Thanks for stopping by on this fabulous Friday!

Today is also my day to post at Miss Kate CuttablesBefore I share my daily post, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today! 

Here is my Design Team project...
I used the smiling watermelon from the Cute Summer set to create a matching pair of treats. Either you have a Thank You card or a box of Sour Patch watermelon candy pieces.


I used this week's sketch from Die Cuttin' Diva.


 Other Materials:
pink, green,brown, and white
brown glitter glue
white/pink
candy tube ~ Jaded Blossom
Lettuce Skittles by Carri

Thanks again for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. How Stinkin' CA-UTE!! LOVE the card & that tag! Awesome gift set! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these happy watermelon cards! So cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your cards are absolutely adorable!! What fun and happy little watermelons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, stinkin' cute and full of summertime fun! Love these to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet and fun gift set!! YUMMY!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and tag!!! Love it!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!