Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just Married at Die Cuttin' Diva

Hello Diva Fans,

Thanks for stopping by today (and every other day!)

It is a terrific Tuesday since it is the Die Cuttin' Diva challenge day.

This Week's Challenge...
Wedding or Anniversary

Here is my Design Team project...
I typically stay away from wedding cards because I am not the overly mushy type of person. I enjoy seeing what others make (and usually get a bit envious), but I don't have much of a romantic bone in my body.

I used the following sketch from Mojo Monday.

This is the first time I cut the license plate from the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge. Easy to cut and looks great! I used foam squares to add dimension and then I cut the flower from the Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge.

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Wedding/Anniversary" challenge. The other design team members have done a fantastic job with their creations, so be sure to check them out!

Hope you will join the challenge this week!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

11 comments:

  1. very fun. I really like your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour choice Georgiana, very pretty card...love the licence plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! The colors and design are fabulous!! Love the pretty flower!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out very nice. I love the colors and the Just Married sign. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the fun sketch you used:) Beautifully done!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you did a FABULOUS job on this card! I LOVE ALL the layers and the pretty papers/colors... the flower is such a nice touch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having fits over the color combination you used! It is so elegant! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!