Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sharing Holiday Spirit with a Secret Pal

Happy Diva Tuesday!

Today brings another challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas and what better way to celebrate than with a new project.

The Challenge this Week...
Holiday Spirit
Create a card, layout, gift, home decor, or any other crafty project to show your holiday spirit.
 
Here are my Design Team projects...
perfect for my secret pal (or someone else's at school)
I used last week's Tuesday Morning Sketches, but rotated the layout.
Materials:
K&Company paper ~ Susan Winget Glad Tidings
gold and burgandy cardstock
Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge ~ ornament (p. 62)
Spellbinders ~ Lacey Circles
computer generated sentiment
gold ribbon
 
Other challenges:
 
I finally purchased some Wilton doilies and used them on a card!
Materials:
Martha Stewart papers
brown cardstock
brown polka dot paper
Spellbinders ~ Beaded Ovals
Wilton doily
stocking brads
 
Other Challenges:
 
Special Sponsor...
Carri @ Abusybee has kindly donated three packages of her handmade Christmas skittles.
Be sure to stop by and see what other colors Carri has available!
 
I hope you will join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas and share your holiday project. You will have two weeks to be a part of our challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous!! I love the designs!! I need to get some of the Wilton doilies...they look fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty...love the ornament one! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards - love the sketches you used - fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! I have to make a "secret pal" card for my 5 year old next door neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are great!! Love the sketches you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both beautiful!! I really love the rich colors on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice G! Great gold on the first one and cute stockings on the second! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgiana ~ Well your first won me over ! I LVOE, LVOE plaid and this is so PRETTY!!! Lov eall the colors and pattern paper! The gold is so striking too! Then your second card ~ Oh my whatis the make of that striped/ chevron paper ~ Oh my I LOVE it!! It looks so FABULOUS with the browns!! Seriously PERFECT cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are Fantastic & Fun!!adorable ornament & Super Cute stockings...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!