Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

2nd Blogoversary Celebration Winner

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

Thank you for coming back! I appreciate you taking time and stopping by to see what I have been creating. I have been super busy this past week and I have a lot more planned for next week. I just can't wait to share!
Now, I would like to announce the lucky winner for my 2nd Blogoversary...
katieo said...
Congratulations. I have been following you for awhile I love all of your projects. The 25 th anniversary card you made was especially gorgeous. I love Spellbinders too have a great rest of the day
Congratulations!
Please email me (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can mail your package of goodies.

I am planning another giveway...bigger and better... when I reach 1000 followers. Hope you will share the news.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner :)
    And thank you so much Georgiana for the lovely comments on my blog...made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Katie, I am sure she is going to have fun with all her goodies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Katie! Can't wait to see what she makes with all those goodies! 1000 I am sure that is just around the corner your creations are outstanding! have a great weekend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Katie!!! Wahoo!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner and just LOVE how you included everyone in your celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!