Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

I am a Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut

Good Morning,

I am thrilled to announce that I am a Guest Designer for Exploring Cricut. I love these challenges since I get to use my Cricut Expression. There are so many different cartridges to choose from and there are always more being released. My wish list sure seems to be growing continually.

This week's challenge...Anything Goes!

I decided to make a personalized birthday card. I have never used this sheep cut, but he sure is cute. He came with the party horn, but I added the hat. What about those presents? I sure wish my name was on a bunch of gifts. : )
 I added the sentiment to match on the inside.
Materials:
Cloud9 Design paper
brown card stock
Birthday Bash cartridge ~ sheep (p. 42) cut at 2 3/4" and sentiment
Celebrations ~ presents (p. 114) cut at 3/4" and hat (p. 104) cut at 1 1/4"
Plantin Schoolbook ~ Wyatt cut at 1/2" (shadow feature)
brown glitter
2 brown brads 
2 red buttons
brown embroidery floss
2 wiggly eyes
brown ink

Other Challenges:

 Can't wait to see what you create with your Cricut!

Take Care,
Georgiana

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Wyatt is one lucky boy :0) Congratulations on your GD spot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Stinkin' CUTE Card! I LOVE how it turned out! ADORABLE! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Georgiana!! Congrats on your guest designer spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SOOOOO CUTE!! Major congrats on your Spotlight!!! So exciting!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card- love the sparkle and fun sentiment! Congrats on the GD Spotlight! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, who would have tought a sheep cut will be so fun for a BD card? TFS and congrats on your Gust Design post,
    Have a great week!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you joined us as a Guest Designer today! Love your cute card. Hope you will join us again at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so so cute! Love that sheep and how you did Wyatt's name on the presents. Love the polka dot paper. Thank you so very much for being our Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh.my.goodness - this is just adorable! I love the color palette and all of your details are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had so much fun making this card, G! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your guest spot-- You deserve it. I'm entering it. Thanks for the heads up.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing our double challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the papers you used, your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful personalised card Georgiana, I adore the sheep and the gifts for the name!
    Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!