Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Can You Use Only 3 Papers?

Hello!
Welcome back for another challenge at Made Especially for You.

This week's challenge...
to create a card featuring three different papers.
No more, no less!

Here is my Design Team project...
Materials:
Dream Streets Papers
green core paper ~ edges slightly sanded
crinkle ribbon
yellow gems
Spellbinders ~ Lacey Circles
Wild Card cartridge ~ Hi

This Week's Sponsor is...Julie from 3 Girl Jam!
The winner will receive a 2 piece bundle of crinkle ribbon.

Looking forward to seeing your projects this week.
 
 
If you missed my Exploring Cricut Guest Designer spotlight, PLEASE scroll down. I created a super cute birthday card for a 2 year old.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

15 comments:

  1. What a great card Georgiana!! beautiful colors and love that ribbon!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana,

    Your card is AWESOME! I love the paers you picked out for the challenge! I have never heard of Dream Streets Paper, but I want it now after seeing your beautiful card!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the exploring cricut one too.

    Be blessed, BEckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! The papers go beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love how it came out using only 3 papers! TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana, such a beautiful card!! The bling and the bows look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty!! Love the papers!! And the ribbons are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bright flowered paper. I see you won again - at Card Patterns. Congratulation.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you certainly picked the perfect three papers. Love those flowers so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to do a 3 different papers challenge on my on-line stamp group. It is really to try to get some of the folks to use DP and use more than one at once. I'm definitely going to do it at some point and see how it goes. It's a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the double matting of the papers, and that ribbon is gorgeous!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a super card for only three papers nice job on the challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!