Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reptiles Are Coming

Good Afternoon,

 I hope you are all well today. I didn't have time to post my card this morning before leaving for school; therefore, I am getting it done now. I sure hope you had the opportunity to stop by Die Cuttin' Divas today to see the new weekly challenge...Reptiles!

I love how this turtle card came out. The shell is attached with foam dots to add dimension. There is a shadow so he does not blend with the background.
 Materials:
Animal Kingdom cartridge ~ turtle cut at 2 1/4"
Wild Card cartridge ~ marsh  cut at 4 1/2" in cream and grunge green
Time Holtz paper ~ Retro Grunge
brown crinkled ribbon
brown gems
wiggly eyes

Other images on the cartridge...

Here are some other reptiles to help you with the challenge this week.

I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This card is fabulous! I love texture, colors and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how you did this!!! It looks great and the patterns on the papers you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too- the papers are PERFECT for this turtle! Great card :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super turtle! The papers really make this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turtle looks great--that paper really gives his shell the perfect effect!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. That turtle looks so realistic, perfect.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is terrific! I love all of the different textures and shades of green.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper you use on the turtle. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Georgiana, My son would totally LOVE this card:) Love all the colors! fabulous job!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgiana having a little challenge over at my blog would love for you to come join in have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgiana,
    I love your turtle card, great paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your turtle card Georgiana...the paper you used is fantastic! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Georgiana thanks for stopping by today I just started the little challenge think because I have so little time to enter all the challenges and it's easy to comment on the entries just click! But I must say I miss you.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!