Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Die Cuttin' Diva Shaped Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Are you ready for another challenge? I am always looking for a new one to try. This week at Die Cuttin' Divas the challenge is to create a shaped card...any color, theme, or size (except for square or rectangle). How fun!

I decided to make another card for school. It is hard to believe I head back in less than 4 weeks since it seems like I just started my vacation (Actually, I did just start last week since I have been in lots of meetings.).
I thought this card would be perfect for all my new 5th grade students. I can change the colors of the books, so I can use some more of my scraps. I should be able to make 20 - 23 more in a few hours.

Click here to see last year's card I gave to my students.


Hello Kitty cartridge ~ p. 62
Base card was cut at 5"
Blackout feature used
Apple and books cut at 5"
Black stickers ~ Franklin font ~ 7/16"

Here are the images from the cartridge:

Can't wait to see your projects this week.
Oh...and how about the prize for this week's winner?!?! No reason not to enter now!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana  

11 comments:

  1. No it can't be back to school yet I haven't even been on vacation yet! lol....great card I am sure your students will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards always inspire me. Thank you!!!!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I never thought I'd have use for Hello kitty having 3 boys but seeing the cuts, I could use a lot of them!!! I can't believe you go back in 4 weeks! Where did summer go! I just love this card! Great job Georgiana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I know the time has gone 2 fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Great for both genders too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love this cartridge because of its fun funky shapes!
    We are back to school in less than three weeks, my babies will be in 4th and 5th grade! Where has the time gone, seems like yesterday I was crying at the pre-school gate watching them walk away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Georgiana,
    What a perfect card for the students. It is a great way to motivate them and be ready to learn. Glad to be on the DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this, what a great idea and so cute!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a perfect back to school card! So cute! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent! The students will love these!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!