Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy (Early) Mother's Day

Wow! I cannot believe it is already Thursday night. Where did the time go this week? I have had the opportunity to make a few cards and I still have a list I want to work before Sunday night. I think I am going to be busy in between the yard work and Spring cleaning that needs to be done.

I sure do like the green color in this paper, but wanted to pull the pink and purple out too.
 I used the Accent cartridge to cut the scallops and Give a Hoot for the butterflies. I added pink and purple craft thread to attach the butterfly charm.
 The butterfly was cut twice to give it a 3-D effect.
Sentiment inside the card was cut from Wrap It Up.

Challenges:

Hoping you are having a great night,
Georgiana

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and love the added charm! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our bling/ Mothers Day challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lime green too! Very pretty, the charm looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card I love the design papers and that cute butterfly. Thank you for joining in at Creative Belli
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! - thanks you so much for taking part in our challenge at CCW - Hugs Sarah x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty!! I love the butterfly the fiber & charm:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome... I'll have to get inspired to start Mother's Day cards!! I love your butterfly!

    TFS, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a very pretty mothers day card-like all your "c' embellishments-thanks for sharing it with us at the creative belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combination and the charm is great. thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours and that little charm is the perfect touch!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Very pretty. Love the butterfly charm you added and the colors are wonderful.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the colors, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so pretty! Thank you for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool colour scheme - thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!