Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do I Hear Bells Ringing?


It is almost time for our first Annual Back to School blog-hop! I feel like it is the first day of school...all these feelings...
excitement, nervousness, happiness...

We hope you enjoy the projects that we are creating for you.
Be sure to become a follower so you are eligible for the blog candy that we each have.

I will be offering "School Life" goodies. I thought it would be very appropriate since it is theme related.


Here are the blogs you will want to visit throughout the week. Be sure to visit everyday since we will be posting projects and we do not want you to miss any!

Georgiana at Carson's Cricut Creations (That’s me)

Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels

Cheryl at Cards by CG

Jen at Purple Scrapbooker

Carri at abusybee


Thanks for visiting,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. Hola
    Tu trabajo es divino, me encantan tus cakes y las mariposas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting this blog hope. The ladies you are working with are all very talented, and I'm excited to check in all week to see what they have posted.

    Jamie
    bamiester at gmail.com
    jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a centerpiece something like this for my son's 1st birthday! (well 4 of them) Very cute, I like it!

    Lisa
    lamerlisa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a weeks worth of fun looking forwards to seeing all the inspiration. Love the centerpiece.
    Debbie
    niteowlis at clear dot net
    http://hawksnesthobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful blog hop! I totally appreciate it, well I'm NOT a teacher, BUT I'm a Lunch Lady & I LOVE dealing w/all of my 700 kids in the cafeteria!;)
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! A week long blog hop! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!