Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanks or Thanksgiving Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. There is so much to be thankful for and I am hoping you have the opportunity to share that with someone today.

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. It started on Tuesday, but you may be able to find some time around the holiday or shopping to create a thank you card. 

This Week's Challenge...
Thanks or Thanksgiving ~

Here is my Design Team project...
We are going to my in-laws today and I decided to make some candy treats for the guests.

I love the fall colored M&Ms which are perfect for this time of year.

Here is a close-up...
Materials:
Kraft, maroon, and cream card stock
My Craft Spot Tiny Doilies Metal Dies
Jaded Blossom Let's Talk Turkey stamp
Potting Soil Archival Ink
brown organza ribbon
1" x 8" clear candy bags by Blendz Paper Etc.
M&Ms

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Thanks or Thanksgiving" challenge. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. These are so festive and fun!! What a fabulous treat!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling treat favors! I'm sure your Thanksgiving recipients loved them. M & M's served up with flair are always a hit. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute and yummy treat favours! The colours are just perfect for Thanksgiving. I'm sure the recipients loved them! It's so nice to have you back :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look yummy and so cute! Perfect for FALL!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!