Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Piggies for You

Hello Everyone,
It's Wednesday, which means we are halfway through the week. I have Coaching Institute training for a couple days this week and then again a couple days next week; therefore, the new school year is just around the corner. Summer vacation will be coming to an end sooner than later.

The challenge at Craftaholics R Us begins today. So does the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Let's combine the challenges for more fun!

This Week's Challenge...

Here are my Design Team projects...
I chose a piggie file from My Scrap Chick. It includes three different projects and I made two of them. The first one is a tag which is attached to a Jaded Blossom purse. I went to the store (Publix) and these Hershey treats were BOGO. Such an awesome deal!

I inked all the edges of the pig with Tim Holtz distress ink ~ spun sugar and the yellow circle was inked with squeezed lemonade. 

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Chocoholic set.

This card was created using MFT stitched rectangle dies, gray polka dot paper by Echo Park, and the yellow organza ribbon is from my stash.

I used my Cameo to cut the pig.

The stamped sentiment is by MFT ~ Sow Much Cuteness set. 
Other Challenges:
Craft-Dee BowZ ~ Anything Goes with a Bow
Crafty Animals ~ Anything Goes
DL.ART ~ July Linky Party
Sunny Day Crafting ~ Animals

Hope you will join us at Craftaholics R Us and Pause Dream Enjoy this week since you can combine the two challenges together. Be sure to check out the other crafty creations.

Stay Creative,
 

10 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute! LOVING those pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! That piggie on the card is TOO much TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is so ADORABLE!! What a super cute pig!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable piggy projects!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute set!!!! I love the images you've used on here and the details too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMWORD! That is such a CAAA-UUTE Set Georgiana! Totally Adorable! I can tell school will be starting soon cuz all the teachers keep showing up to work... WHY?? GRR... And then they all want their classrooms cleaned NOW! UGH!! I hate this time of year! I'll be glad when school starts again.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is so stinken cute Georgiana! I LOVE your adorable piggy! The polka dot paper is so cute and fun color combination!!
    Love this!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL..This is TOO cute!! love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!