Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June's Sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday!
Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This Week's Challenge...
June's Sketch ~
Use the sketch for any theme.

Here is my Design Team project...
When I saw this bright polka dot paper it made me happy, and I immediately thought of the rainforest and the birds that might live there.

This tropical bird is by Miss Kate Cuttables. It was so easy to find colors to coordinate with all those dots. The pattern paper is by Photo Play ~ Summer Daydreams 6x6 pad.

The stamped sentiment is from My Craft Spot.
Other Challenges:

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "June's Sketch" challenge. These are awesome since you can choose your theme!  Very fun yet challenging. You can create anything you want. Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!! I love the tropical bird and the colors!! It's so gorgeous and happy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and papers! The bird is so cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super CUTE card! I LOVE that bird! Adorable my friend! Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colors with this cute bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How convenient that our challenge this week coordinates with DCD!

    This is such a cute birdie, and you're right - those dots do look like raindrops!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Sketch challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an adorable card! I love the bird.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fun bird. His layers are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Tweet is this card! Love how this card pops with tropical colors. Makes me want to be on vacation:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun bright card!! I love the cutie bird.

    TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Georgiana! Your parrot is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, pretty paper! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up!

    -Treva
    www.scrappint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!