Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

DCD ~ Masculine or Father's Day

Happy Tuesday!
Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This Week's Challenge...
Masculine or Father's Day ~

Here is my Design Team project...
A couple week's ago I won a challenge at Cut It Up and the prize was gift certificate to My Scrap Chick. I bought a bunch of files and this happened to be one of them. It is a beverage shirt wrap.

My hubby's favorite drink is Coca Cola. 

The box to hold the can is actually quite durable. I was a bit worried at first, but it turned out nicely.

The stamped sentiments are from Jaded Blossom.
Other Challenges: 
Try it on Tuesday ~ For the Boys

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Masculine or Father's Day" challenge. Our sponsor this week is Scrapbook Adhesives and it is a $35 prize package. How awesome is that!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

15 comments:

  1. Awesome box shirt wrap! What weight of cardstock did you use?
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used regular cardstock for the wrap, which is why I was originally worried. Once I added the polka dot cardstock which was thicker it made it more sturdy. The box for the soda can is also doubled with all the flaps assembled. If I would have had thicker black cardstock I would have used it, but this still worked. I don't think th soda will be in the wrap for very long! My hubby drinks them pretty quick.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so creative and fabulous!! I love the drink holder design!! What a fun project!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome project!!! I love it!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic! I'll have to try one of those.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absoltely ADORABLE! This is a fantastic project! I am pleased you linked it to our new theme over at Try It On Tuesday!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea! Perfect for dad !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic project.

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous make! The design is so clever with the spotted papers and tie - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really cool! Glad you had fun shopping; looks like you picked out some great files. Have fun!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic project and a super gift idea. Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Georgiana! I bought one of these for jams last year. It turned out great! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun and love the can of coke inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh.... this turned out perfect and I really love the color combo:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!