Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Turtle Day at Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday!
Today is our final Awards Assembly for Fifth Grade and my last one too since I will not be in the same position next year. I recently read this quote...

“Changes are inevitable and not always controllable. What can be controlled is how you manage, react to and work through the change process.” 

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Turtle Day ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I created an alcohol ink background to look like water. The sunny turtle is by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

This stamped sentiment is from a retired set by K. Andrews. You just never know what you will find in your stash.

My hubby said he really like the sunglasses on the turtle. Makes him look pretty cool. 
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Turtle" challenge.  Our sponsor this week is My Scrap Chick.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, how CUTE!!! What a great background and I totally love the shades on the turtle! I have to agree with your hubby... It makes him look cool!! The quote you found speaks volumes and I hope it has helped you with your transitioning to your new position at school.... :) Have a great Week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love your card!! Love how you did the background and your turtle is so adorable with those sunglasses!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Reminds me of the Marine Life Center in Juno Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute!! Love the gorgeous background and the turtle is super cute!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the background! Your turtle is just the coolest with those shades on.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card tricked my eye! For the longest time, I couldn't see the sunglasses; I thought they were part of her hat and that her nostrils were her eyes, but I see it now!

    I love the closeup!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how that background came out!!! I really need to try that and I really really love how big you made the turtle:) Everything about this card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!