Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Shades of Blue at Craftaholics R Us

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday was Teacher Appreciation Day and my students sure did spoil me with some sweet treats...cupcakes, brownies, cannolis, M&Ms, and a box of chocolates. One of my students said my sweet tooth was going to be hurtin'. I surely didn't disagree! : )

 The challenge at Craftaholics R Us begins today. 

This Week's Challenge...
~ Blue ~

Here is my Design Team project...
Blue is one of my favorite colors, and since I have been collecting these alcohol inks I figured why not combine the two together. I love the results!

I used a MFT scalloped rectangle along with a MFT stitched rectangle. The Tim Holtz ink colors are: Sailboat Blue, Cloudy Blue, and Turquoise. I cut celebrate and the balloons out of white card stock. The final touch was adding a twine bow in blue. 

Just as easy...same color inks but used a different technique. I cut the THANKS with my Cuttlebug.
Hope you will join us at Craftaholics R Us this week for our "Blueschallenge. Be sure to check out the other crafty creations.

Stay Creative,

4 comments:

  1. At least I know I'm not the only one collecting the inks! hahaha I actually had to go buy another Alcohol Ink metal tin holder! YUP! I now own 2 of them! tehehehe - Sounds like you had a wonderful day being appreciated by your Awesome students! We do a whole week of it... I brought in homemade Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins for the entire staff... Everyone loved them... I got soooo many emails thanking me for the special treats! :) I have another surprise for them on Thursday... It's fun to celebrate all week long! -- Now, your cards are AWESOME!! I love Blue too... so to me these are amazing!! The shades are so pretty and look kind of like the sky with clouds.... LOVE IT!! Have a wonderful Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING those backgrounds, the colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!Love the different shades of blue! My favorite color is blue. Sounds like you had a great teacher appreciation day yesterday.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!