Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Pause Dream Enjoy 10 Year Blog Hop Celebration


Today we are celebrating 10 years of Pause Dream Enjoy blog postings. Janis and I have been crafting buddies for many years and we have chatted, crafted, shared, and planned LOTS of projects over the years. I am so happy to be able to celebrate with Janis on this special day, which is also an amazing accomplishment. I have even told Janis on numerous occasions how jealous I am that she has the time to make such wonderful and creative projects. One day I will too!

Here is my project...
I started with a Jaded Blossom clear gable box and then selected a few of my new MFT dies to create the scalloped oval frame. I cut the linked chain oval frame and congrats with my Cuttlebug. The sentiment is computer generated. The purple ribbon is by Melissa Frances.

Matching card with some alternating colors/patterns.

Prizes...
Leave a comment on all 10 hop stops (9 more including mine). Be a FOLLOWER of all 10 blogs. Winners announced on each blog for their prize on Monday, May 28th.

Prize for this blog...
A 6x6 paper pad by PhotoPlay and a MFT hooray die.

Be sure to stop by and see what everyone else on the hop created to help celebrate Pause Dream Enjoy's 10th birthday. You are sure to be inspired. Don't forget to leave a comment on each blog.

Here is the Blog Hop Line-up List...

Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy  
Amy, AO Creations 
Georgiana, Carson's Creations  (you are here)
Ginger, My Sister's Scrapper 
Lee-Ann, Snappy Scraps 
Lisa, A Mermaid's Crafts 
Michelle, Purple Monkey Moments 
Migdalia, Crafting with Creative M 
Jackie, Get the JC Look 
Mary, Cardz TV 

 Thank you so much for hopping along with us and celebrating Pause Dream Enjoy's 10 year birthday! 

Your next stop is...Ginger.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

36 comments:

  1. I love your projects and that you used purple! Thank you so much for being one of my very best friends. I love crafting with you across the miles. I really appreciate you helping me celebrate 10 years. Big Hugs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Love the pretty purple color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gable box and matching card!! I love the colors...wonderful projects!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this decorated box and card are so pretty and I LOVE the purple color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeee these! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG AND WOW!! Your Gift box is so awesome and your tag is Quite Gorgeous....as is your card...all the detail is Spectacular....you so did two super outstanding creative jobs!! Janis will love it all!! Thanks for the chance for your most generous gift...so cute!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box and card!! Love the purple and black colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project Georgiana! I love it all.
    TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card and decorated gable box. Love the color combo.
    God bless,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgiana, this is just spectacular! Although this hasn't been anything you have ever created I haven't enjoyed! You are a wonderful paper crafter! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  11. LIKING the purple! Lovely work and fab hop and Happy 10th Birthday to Janis! Enjoy the journey as a DT member ~ blessings, USA Resident [utb 01 @ att.net]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards! I love layering die sets and you have done an outstanding job of creating an eye popping card!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so fabulous, Georgiana!! I love the designs and the purple!! So happy to be hopping with you today!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the purple! It's my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both set of cards...awesome shape....well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card and treat box are fantastic! The purple you used is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your treat box and card are so beautiful! I love how you switched it up on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never think of using purple, but I really love the look of this, I must give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous treat box and card! Those colors and papers look amazing! The pop of purple looks great! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow Georgiana, What a great frame and matching card. Purple Is my favorite color. You have Inspired me to make a frame for my craft room. I'm already a follower. Have a fun and safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very elegant card and frame, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous set!! The card is lovely and I love the gable box is so beautiful!Love the pretty purple!Very elegant!
    So much fun hopping with you!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! Purple is one of my favorites. Really makes a stunning card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your congratulations card! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty, and my FAVE color to boot!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Purple is my favorite color and it's very eye catching in your card for Janis! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful projects my friend! Janis will love them!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  28. So happy we hopped for Janis, Jackie team member, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a fabulous set. Love the colours and the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!