Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February Sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Diva Fans!
Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for popping by! 

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you will join us this week and show off your creative side.

This Week's Challenge...
~ February's Sketch ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I have been seeing all types of piggies, so I thought I join the fun.

Here is the February Sketch. So many options!


The stamped sentiment (from my stash) is by Whimsical Designs stamps.
Other Challenges:

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "February's Sketchchallenge. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

17 comments:

  1. Adorable!! My daughter-in-law would love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that pig is just the cutest. Your card is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and fun card, many thanks for joining in with our'Spots and Stripes' theme at Allsort challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great sketch and a super card, love the die cut pig and your colour scheme.
    Thank you for joining our 'Spots and/or Stripes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so adorable!! Love the pretty papers and the cute little pig!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Looks very striking in black, white and pink. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is just cuteness overload! I love it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just screams happiness:) I'm not a fan of the color pink but I sure do LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be the most elegant piglet I've ever seen :-) Too cute! I've a smile on my face :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Love that piggy!!! So cute!!!!! Awesome take on this week's sketch, love it!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this card is too adorable; love the little piggy!!!!!
    Thanks for joining the D2BA challenge! -Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!