Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Anything Goes at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges

Oh La La! It's a day to share some love!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am also sharing the new challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. I hope you will join us this week with any type of project you create. It can be a card, a layout, 3D project, birthday themed, anything! The possibilities are endless!

This Week's Challenge...
~ Anything Goes ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I started off making a half dozen of these tags from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. I had some Valentine colored M&Ms and wanted to make a few different ways to share them.
I started with a candy tube ( I used the color challenge from last week's Color Throwdown.).

I cut the tag on my Cameo, stamped the Jaded Blossom sentiment, and then attached with a piece of ribbon.

Then I put some in a paint can (Michaels).


Lastly, I just used a clear bag because it doesn't really matter how you get the treat...M&Ms are still yummy any way you receive them!

Other Challenges:


Stay Creative,

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow you romantic you! Love them all, but how cute is the paint can. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous!! I love the tags!! And what a fun way to gift treats in the paint can!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Georgiana, these tags are too cute. What wonderful treats you've made. Thanks for sharing at Always Funn Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great job!Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    hags,
    Danijela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty tags!Super fun treats as well!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

  8. Love it!! I wonder if they sell valentines M and Ms in Canada? TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these wonderful gift ideas! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute treats!! Love the pretty tags!! TFS!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them!!!wonderful creation and s great design !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, it doesn't matter how you get chocolate as long as you get it, but you found very sweet and creative ways of handing it out. Love your candy tubes. I need to get some. Thanks for the inspiration and the enabling :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Awesome creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!