Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Warm Cocoa

Happy Wednesday,

It's the day before Thanksgiving here in the States and that also means Black Friday shopping starts soon. We went to Best Buy this afternoon after a movie and lunch, and there were already 3 or 4 people waiting in the que line outside (didn't see any tents this year). The weather isn't that cold, so I don't think they will needing any hot cocoa but I sure would enjoy some.

Today's project...
As the weather gets chillier this season, a cup of cocoa will warm your heart (my belly too).

I used the following sketch from Stella Says Sketch

The cocoa mug, stiched circle, and fishtail sentiment strip is by My Favorite Things and the stamped sentiment is by Whimsical Designs (retired). The blue self-adhesive gems are by Eyelet Outlet and Brads.
Other Materials:
core'dinations pattern paper
white, cream, brown, and teal cardstock
MFT scalloped edge die
VersaMagic Gingerbread ink

Other Challenges:

Have a wonderful night!
Take Care,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I love this card!! Love the pretty blue papers you used! One of my favorite colors! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and the yummy cocoa!! I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. What a fun card love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and just right for winter starting

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so PRETTY! I love the pretty blue and cocoa mug.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card... Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catch The Bug.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, how SWEET! Fun card and I like that mug die! I think I have it too.. Better go look so I can make card with it now! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!