Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Reindeer Crossing

Happy Friday!

This week sure has flown by, but it has been a fabulous Fall Break. We went Black Friday shopping this morning and found LOTS of great deals. We went to Old Navy, JCPenney, Home Depot, Lowe's, Dillards, Michaels, and Bed, Bath & Beyond. I need to go through all the stuff  and see what is left on the list. Hopefully not too much more! 

I have also enjoyed spending time visiting my crafty friend's blogs and seeing what they have been making (it's been way too long). Theresa, Sukie, Migdalia, Lee-Ann, Beth, Janis, and Lisa...you ALWAYS have such creative projects to share!

I used the following sketch from Sketch Saturday.

For this card, I used MFT deer, stitched oval scallop edge frame, birch trees, stitched snow drifts, and fishtail flags. The background was created with Gansai Tambi watercolors.

The stamped sentiment is by Whimsical Designs (retired).
Other Challenges:

Time to go wrap some presents and get the tree ready. 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo cute. Love that deer die! Thanks for sharing with us at PDE. Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I received these super cute reindeer recently and can't wait to create with them. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candy striped paper and the adorable reindeer! Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it sounds like you had a very productive week! And managed to shop til ya drop so to speak! hahaha - Your card is wonderful and I just love that reindeer! Fab card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!! I saw you had asked a question on my blog about GD over at Gerda Steiner, to be honest I'm not sure how I was noticed but they contacted me from the beginning to do some GD work, now I pop in every now and then if they ask me to. They are wonderful and I love their stamps! Maybe if you start posting projects on their fb page and or instagram page that you've created with their products that might get you noticed. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a darling Christmas card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely holiday card, love the super cute reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING this die and your background came out amazing! I miss you so my my bestie!! Text me tomorrow when you are on lunch! We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I love this! What great colors and an amazing deer die. Fun! Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gosh! You are so SWEET!! You are truly an inpsiration my friend!!
    Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!