Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Be My Pal...Always

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am on Fall/Thanksgiving Break this week (Yippee) and I am really enjoying myself already. This is the first time we have had all week off and I sure am glad since I have been so involved with school this year. I went to MFT on Saturday, took a card class with Pam, and bought a bunch of new stamps and dies. Now I am playing with them. Once day (sooner than later) I am going to have to work on the camera/lighting adjustments. I need to figure out how to get bright, crisp pictures again with these new LED lights. Any suggestions?!?!

Today's project...
I wanted to join a challenge at My Favorite Things, so I decided to give the sketch a try.

This week's sketch from My Favorite Things.

I used MFT Tiny Checks paper, Happy Pawlidays puppy stamp, and Polar Pals stamped sentiment. I used Illustrator markers by Spectrum Noir (Poppy, Sorbet, Sandstone, and Golden Brown). I added some Clear Glitter Wink of Stella to the white part of Santa's hat.
 Other Materials:
white cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black ink
MFT ~ Square Frames
MFT ~ Blueprints 15 and 27
red self-adhesive pearls

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Die Cuttin' Diva's weekly challenge. I have a project to share! It has been way too long and I am thrilled to be able to participate again.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

5 comments:

  1. So super cute!! Great take on the sketch!!Enjoy your time off!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute! Enjoy your break and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you get to enjoy an entire week off! We have today & tomorrow only - I'm more excited about Winter break I think! LOL More time off! LOL Your card is super CUTE! Hope you have a Fabulous Thanksgiving! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the background papers that you used and the sentiment! I am having the same problem, the LED lights are very different and it is hard to figure out where to aim them!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!