Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Black and Orange Challenge at Miss Kate Cuttables

Hello Crafty Friends,

The new challenge at Miss Kate Cuttables started, and remember there is a free file every week! Hopefully you will be able to join us during the next two weeks with your own creation.

This Month's Challenge...
~ Black and Orange ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I made treats for my class. I have 25 of them! I am excited I was able to get them done early.



The  topper is by Jaded Blossom, the fishtail flag is by My Favorite Things, and the stamped sentiment is by Inky Antics ~ Halloween Witch set.
Hope you will join us at Miss Kate Cuttables for the "Black and Orange" challenge. The other design team members are ready to share some spooky Halloween projects. Be sure to check out ALL the variety! 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

11 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!