Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Back to School at Die Cuttin' Divas

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to Carson's Creations! I am glad you are stopping by to see what I have been creating this week. I am trying to balance school, home, and crafting again and before long I will have a nice routine. Until then...I have to have patience!

Today brings a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Diva.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Back to School ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I think a nerdy apple is very appropriate for the first week of school. I got my glasses back in January and have to wear them all the time. I don't mind though becuase I think it makes the teacher look even smarter. I have a couple students that need to wear glasses and don't like to, so it is my way of encouraging them to keep them on.

The nerdy apple is by SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Nerdy School.

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ School Rules set.
I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Back to Schoolchallenge. Be sure to check out the other design team projects.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Perfect card for this theme, Apple and smart glasses. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ADORABLE! I LOVE the Nerdy Apple! Nothin' wrong with wearing glasses! I've had to for years!! Now I have bi-focal's added to them on the lower half.... I got the No Lines type! It's a low script... I don't need them nearly as bad as hubby does! LOL But I'm sure they'll get their in due time! :) Keep those glasses on! They really do help strengthen your eyes! :) Hope you get on a good routine soon... miss seeing you post more! HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest nerdy apple card I have ever seen. I love it. It looks smart
    Thank you for the inspiration. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love the nerdy apple and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Love the cute nerdy apple :-) Such a happy card, love it!
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!