Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

You're A Great Friend

Hello Everyone,
It has been busy the past couple of days, but this next week should be a bit slower paced. My daughter and I went to Flagler Beach on Thursday and yesterday I went to a National Science Conference in Orlando since my co-worker was unable to attend. That was a neat experience to be be able to talk to other Science teachers from all over the world. The authors of the Picture Perfect series presented and I attended an electrical cicuit session that was loads of fun.  

Today I am sharing a card I made for a great friend just not sure which one yet.

I used the following sketch from My Favorite Things.

I used the cloud stencil to create the background then added my stamped lovable leopard with pop dots. I used lots of MFT die for the scalloped edges, square frame, stitched rectangle mat, and sentiment banner.

The sentiment is from the MFT Lovable Leopard stamp set.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend,
Take Care,
Georgiana 

5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Glad you had a good time at the conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Your papers are perfect this card sketch. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a great experience! Your card is soooo sweet & adorably cute! LOVE the card design too.. :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!