Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Fluttering By to Say "Hi" at Paper Play Sketches

Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

Today is Paper Play Sketches Day.
This Week's Challenge...


Here is my Design Team project...
First, I had to decide which paper stack I wanted to use for this sketch. I chose Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories because of the color palette.

Then I needed to select an image for the square...I love butterflies, so I pulled out a die from my stash. This set had an embossing die, which left a slight imprint on the wings.

The stamped sentiment is an oldie by Whimsical Designs.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they used the sketch.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful crd. Love the papers, the stiched label an of course the 3D butterfly. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors and how you did the butterfly! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is so bright and cheerful and I love the combination of pattern paper that you used .

    Hugs ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love the mixture of papers and colors you used!! The butterfly is beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...love your choice of lovely patterned paper, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Georgiana!
    Have a great evening,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Those colors look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how Pretty! I LOVE that Stack by Simple Stories... Such soft elegant colors... Love it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so so pretty! I am in love with you sketch and your colors are wonderful!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful card!! Love the gorgeous papers and the pretty butterfly!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!