Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

I'll Stand By You

Happy Friday Everyone!
Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping byToday is my day to post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads. 

Here is my Design Team project...
I have seen lots of flamingo projects during the past week, so I wanted to join the fun.

I chose a MFT frame that would fit three flamingo brads from Eyelet Outlet and Brads.

I matched the sentiment by using the MFT Tickled Pink stamp set.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.












Eyelet Outlet and Brads has such a wide variety of products you need to check them out!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those flamingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the pretty flamingos!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgiana, this is so super cute! The polka dot frame is adorable and look at the fun little flamingo's~love this design!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE & FUN Georgiana! LOVE the Flamingo Brads and the Polka dot frame!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Georgiana, so sorry that it has taken me so long to get around to visiting. I truly appreciate your sweet note on my blog. My daughter is about to graduate and we're in a tail spin! ;0 I truly love this card design and those rock star brads! Amazing and such an inspiration. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana, this is adorable! I love the sweet flamingos and your card is delightful. Thank you for always bringing joy to my heart! Have a beautiful day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving flamingos right now, and these brads are super cute! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!