Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #34

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches. Great way to combine a few challenges since you can choose any colors, theme, sentiment, etc.

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...

I cut this cherry heart from SVG Cuts on my Cameo. It is part of 24 Valentines Kit...that could be one for each student with no duplicates. Be sure to check out all of the choices.

The stamped sentiment is by Whimsical Designs.

The heart and the cherries were popped up on foam squares to add some dimension.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they interpreted the sketch.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and design! I love those pretty colors you used, they look amazing! So many fun layers on your card, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! I especially like that fabulous heart-shaped cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch!! Really pretty -

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love those sweet little heart cherries and the way you've added dimension to your card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!