Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Why Did the Reindeer Cross the Road?

Hello Diva Fans,

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas, which actually answers my question...Why did the reindeer cross the road? What do you think? To get to the other side, to go find a hunky reindeer, or maybe to go shopping?

This Week's Challenge...
Santa or Reindeer

Here is my Design Team project...
The reindeer crossed the road to get to Santa and his sleigh. Unless you believe that commercial you see on TV with Santa and his Mercedes, reindeer still work with Santa.

I used a file from Miss Kate Cuttables for this cute girl reindeer.

I added Cherry glitter glue to her bow, a few stitched trees by MFT, clear Wink of Stella for the sparkling snow, and Recollections pattern paper for the background. 

The sentiment is by Whimsical Designs ~ Snow Much Fun stamp set. I used Archival Ink by Ranger ~ Potting Soil.

I thought both reindeer were cute, which is why I made the two. I just couldn't decide on one.

Another Miss Kate Cuttables girl reindeer file.


Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Santa or Reindeerchallenge. The other design team members did an amazing job preparing for Santa's visit.

Happy Holidays!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

20 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so stinkin' cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are super cute!! Love them both!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong how much I love the little bows on theses cute reindeer? Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to CUTE!!!! Your little reindeer are so sweet~they make me smile! Love your fun pattern papers and your designs are fantastic!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Those cards are so adorable!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! They are both adorable!!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, they could not be cuter!! I absolutely love the sweet reindeer!! The bows are adorable!! These are so fabulous my friend!! Totally make me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond adorable and could just eat them right up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are as cute as can be! The deer images are so fun, they'll definitely make someone's Christmas merrier. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Have a terrific holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are Adorable, way cute! Merry Christmas Georgiana :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling!! , I really enjoy your cards. I am so glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What adorable reindeer! Everyone knows the reindeer crossed the road to get to the cookies on the other side. Or maybe that's just me....

    Will cross roads for cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so sweet...love your adorable reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable reindeer from Miss Kate's...she has the cutest things. Yup, reindeers still work with Santa from the sleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so sweet! LOVE the reindeer!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!