Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Greetings to You This Season

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches. Great way to combine a few challenges, especially this time of year.

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
Keeping with the festive holiday season....a Christmas wreath

I cut the wreath on my Cameo and the MFT sentiment was cut with my CuttlebugLittle berries add a pop of red color on the green wreath. 

Golly...the more I look at this picture those polka dots don't look green! My lighting must be horrible! I think they are a shade of blue and not green like the stripes. Hmmm? Should I keep it the way it is or change the strip to a different pattern with green?
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members since there is so much inspiration!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!