Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

MFT Birthday Candles

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon. I just finished this trio of cards that I started yesterday and I sure do like this My Favorite Things stamp set and die.  When I went to the MFT shop in Eustis last month, we used this set during our class and I had to splurge and get it.

First, I stamped the candles in a variety of colors, so I could mix and match. I stamped some white card stock with yellow and orange ink before cutting the flames.

I used the scalloped die from MFT Blueprint #20 for the background mat. This sentiment is part of the Make A Wish stamp set. My hubby said he liked the blue polka dot bow with the sequins.

I used the Wonky Stitched Frame by Avery Elle for the background.

After using two white backgrounds, I decided to add a little color. The stars grabbed my attention when I was flipping through card stock (The Stamps of Life ~ Laugh Collection). Then, that gave me the idea of using stars for the flames. The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Supersized Birthday Greetings set.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

9 comments:

  1. All of your cards look so amazing! I love the color combinations you used to make them so fun and festive! These will be wonderful to have in your stash for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... that was so worth the SPLURGE!! Your cards are adorable! Love the candles and the different combinations for each card! Your Hubby is right on the card with the Blue polka dot bow! Adorable! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all adorable!!! I love them all!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all absolutely fabulous!! I love the candles!! The designs are awesome!! Love these!!Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are fantastic! I love having cards ahead and these would be great for any birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are simply fabulous....love all those wonderful candles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are such bright and happy cards. I had to laugh at the surprise card. It was such a surprise as I scrolled down and suddenly--red white and blue and stars. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what bright, happy, colorful cards! I love all the wonderful color combos, they are all so cheerful ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!