Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #8

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this wonderful Wednesday (It's early release day and we have a PTO luncheon after school...like I said...it is a fabulous day!).  Today I am also sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches.

This Week's Challenge is...

Here is my Design Team project...
My hubby asked me to make a baby card for someone at his school. I rotated the sketch.

The stork is from the Silhouette On-line store. The stamped sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ More Mini Messages.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other design team members since there is a wide variety of inspiration!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. What a adorable baby card!!! Love that sweet stork!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the pink patterned papers and the bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the colors and the stork!! So sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, super cute card! I really like the mix of chevron and polka dots~cute design!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch!Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! I love all that pink and the stork is so fun! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMWORD! This is soooo stinkin' CUTE Georgiana! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!