Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Sports Treat Bags

Hello Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by even though my post have been a bit scarce lately!  Let's just say...there is never enough time to do everything you want or think you are going to be able to do. 

Although this is a day late, I am still sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I am not a BIG sports fan (don't get me started on why!), but I hope you will join us!

This Week's Challenge...
Sports

Here is my Design Team project...
 I got these sport treat bags from SVG Cutting Files. There are a few more in the set (tennis, basketball, and soccer), so you have plenty of choices!

This sports candy is perfect to fill each one.
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Sportschallenge. The other design team members are definitely busy playing golf, running a marathon, bowling a strike, or shooting some hoops at basketball. Be sure to play the game!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!