Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April's Symbols at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by!  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you will join us this week!

This Week's Challenge...
April's Symbols
Flowers (Daisies) and/or Bling (Diamonds)

Here is my Design Team project...
My daughter's birthday was during the month of April, so I know it is a special month. A dainty flower and my bling represents the canary diamond. 

I used the following sketch.

I went with clean and simple, so I could use this new " Happy Wishes" die I just purchased. Dies are so much  easier than using my electronic cutting machines. Don't get me wrong...I still like my Cameo and Cricut because of all the options, but steel dies are quick and cut so clean. 
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "April's Symbolschallenge. The other design team members  sure do love flowers and bling. Be sure to check out the variety!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. Love the distressing! Really works well with the distressed wood paper. Thanks for sharing this card with us at Sketch Saturday - glad you enjoyed the sketch. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card!! Great take on the sketch!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers and the colors!! Elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Pretty Papers & colors! Perfect for APRIL! Great Sketch too... may have to use that one! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...this is such a pretty card! I love the yellow and blue combo, it is so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, Georgiana!! I love the blue and yellow combination and that pretty bow and flower finish things off beautifully!

    I hope your daughter had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and elegant card!! Love the pretty papers and the colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so pretty Georgianna! Love the background paper! I agree, love my cameo, but I need to be close to a power outlet and if there is a power failure, I can't use it at all! I can use my cuttle bug in the dark, anywhere! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card-the perfect blue with the perfect yellow....so FRESH!! I don't know what, but something about those two colors just makes me happy-and the fact that it says Happy wishes....even better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!