Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Join Us! New Sketch Challenge Begins Today

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this wonderful (even if it is extremely cold) Wednesday.  Today I am sharing the new challenges at both DoubleClick Skittles and Paper Play Sketches. Paper Play Sketches is a brand new challenge site created by Janis at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope you will join us this week for both challenges!

This Week's Challenges are...

Here is my Design Team project for both challenges...
I combined both challenges to create a couple Valentine cards. 

I used Recollections pattern paper and Pink Skittles.

I liked this sketch so much I decided to make another card using Bo Bunny paper, and owl, and black skittles.

I sure do like the heart on the belly!
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the first Paper Play Sketch and/or the "Valentine/Heart" challenge at DoubleClick Skittles. Be sure to visit all the design Team members since there is so much inspiration!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Both cards are so cute!!! Love them both!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are just so fun and sweet! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! I love the pink and grays of your first card and that kitty is adorable. Your second card is equally as sweet...great papers and cute little owl! I love them both ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so darn cute! I especially like the owl in your second card and the pretty pink and gray of the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are both adorable! Love the sketch.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are adorable my friend!Great take on the sketch!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are adorable Georgiana! I also made 2 cards with the sketch - could not help myself! Ha - I'll post my other one this next week! So glad we're on the same team!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! I love using sketches for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh those are both adorable! great takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!